Non-cross-linked low-density polyethylene sheet
Non-cross-linked low-density polyethylene sheets used for a wide range of applications including packaging, agricultural materials and screen/surface protectors for digital appliances and electronic parts.
- ・Soft and flexible:
- The soft and flexible texture provides excellent cushioning.
- The material allows only minimal heat transfer, making tt suitable as an insulation material.
- ・Moisture resistant:
- Designed to prevent water and moisture penetration.
- ・Resistant to chemicals:
- Resistant to damage by chemicals and oil.
- Can be easily cut out or trimmed off into various shapes.
*The antistatic grade is also available.
- ・Packaging and agricultural materials
- ・Screen/surface protectors and shock absorbers for substrates and electronic parts
- ・Surface protection for flat TVs and other home appliances and electronic parts
- ・Protectors and shock absorbers for substracts and computer electronic parts
- ・Protective sheets for transporting glass, cells and modules for LCDs between factories
- ・LIGTHLON S:
- Characterized by the excellent cushioning provided by the soft texture
- ・LIGTHLON NE:
- LIGTHLON made with antistatic technology. The technology stops dirt and dust from attracting to the surface.
- ・LIGTHLON CE:
- Offers long-term antistatic performance. Does not require separate antistatic agents that can contaminate protected products.
- ・Functional Foam Products Sales Group
Functional Foam Products Business Division
The 2nd Business Headquarters