CFRP composite foam former
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) material with a foam core
- Compared to metal materials and non-composite CFRP of the same strength level, the material is much lighter.
- ・Firmer and stronger:
- Compared to non-composite CFRP, the material is more rigid and has a higher strength (high breaking energy).
- ・Optional functionality:
- A range of functionalities including antivibration, electromagnetic protection and radiolucency are available to be added.
- A range of core materials and shape and design options are available to meet the performance needs of each application.
- ・Windmill blades
- ・Stuctural member of drones
- ・Robots' arms
- ・Interior/exterior and structual members of bicycles, ships and railroads
- ・Interior/exterior and structural members of automobiles
- ・Automotive Components & Shipping Systems Sales Group
Automotive Components & Shipping Systems Business Division
The 2nd Business Headquarters